Group Twenty Seven is currently seeking a PPC Associate.
Who We Are
Group Twenty Seven is a boutique online advertising agency and Google AdWords Certified Partner specializing in paid search strategy and management, including pay-per-click, display advertising and remarketing.
Our team is passionate about PPC advertising. We’re highly motivated and committed to delivering the best possible service and results to our clients, every single day.
This is more than just a job. It’s a fast-paced, demanding and rewarding career.
Who You Are
You’re a highly motivated individual who’s determined to pursue a career in pay-per-click advertising and marketing. You’re willing to work hard, take on new challenges and develop new skills.
You aren’t intimidated by new technology. You won’t hesitate to dive head first into applications such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics and figure them out.
You’re a smart, mature and independent worker who doesn’t need a lot of hand holding. But you also know when to ask questions and request additional support.
Ideally, you have prior marketing experience and a minimum of one to three years professional job experience. You’ve already mastered the requirements of working in a professional environment, such as managing your time, communicating with colleagues and using common office tools, such as email and MS Office.
As you will be working as part of a team and with clients, your work hours must coincide with regular business hours, typically 9:00-6:00 ET.
Upon hiring, you will have daily training sessions with the PPC director over several weeks to learn paid search the Group Twenty Seven way.
You will be required to become a certified AdWords professional if you aren’t already.
In this position, you will be responsible for by providing data, reporting and analyses to the PPC director and team as needed, including hands-on account management such as:
- Managing negative keywords
- Reviewing daily ad spend, revenue and campaign activities
- Creating ad messaging for clients’ PPC campaigns
- Analyzing existing ads and making strategic recommendations for improvements
- Performing keyword trends analyses
- Auditing PPC account settings at regular intervals
- Managing monthly PPC budgets
- Tracking and reporting on performance daily, weekly and monthly, as needed.
Employment and Benefits
- This position is salaried at 20 hours per week with the option to move into a full-time position within three months.
- Benefits for full and part-time employees include three weeks paid vacation plus 10 paid holidays and birthdays off. A state-of-the-art laptop and other workspace necessities are provided.
- Medical and dental insurance benefits available after 90 days of employment.
Preference will be given to candidates who have proven they can deliver excellent results while working remotely and can provide references to that effect.
If you’re interested, send us your resume and explain why you are a good fit for this position.
Send to Pauline Jakober: firstname.lastname@example.org.