Ready to take your career to the next level?
Group Twenty Seven is hiring a paid search online advertising specialist.
We’re a boutique online advertising agency and Google AdWords Certified Partner specializing in paid search strategy and management, including pay-per-click, display advertising and remarketing.
We’re looking for the ideal candidate to join our team and grow with our company in a paid search online advertising specialist role.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn solid paid search skills, grow with a dynamic company and make a real difference to both B2B and B2C companies in a variety of industries via online advertising.
This position supports our PPC team and PPC director by providing data, reporting and analyses to the team as needed, including hands-on account management such as:
- Managing negative keywords
- Auditing and recommending AdWords features
- Creating ad messaging for clients’ PPC campaigns
- Analyzing existing ads and making strategic recommendations for improvements
- Performing keyword trends analyses
- Auditing PPC account settings at regular intervals
- Managing daily PPC budgets and proposing tweaks to campaigns, as needed
- Tracking and reporting on performance daily, weekly and monthly, as needed.
The ideal candidate possesses and can apply the following qualifications to this role:
- Focused: Exceptional attention to detail to ensure efficient PPC management
- Methodical: Consistent high level of day-to-day organization to keep PPC accounts running smoothly
- Creative: Good writing skills and the ability to generate creative advertising messages to drive client success
- Strategic: The ability to make insightful and valid recommendations to create a plan for our clients’ future success
- Tech savvy: Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word; comfortable working with online applications
- Budget savvy: Confident working with budgets and numbers daily to keep clients happy and accounts on target
- Motivated: Capable of working efficiently and independently in a remote position
- Communicative: Good communication skills via email and phone to interact with clients and colleagues
- Marketing experience: Prior marketing experience with a broader context of understanding of online advertising
- Work experience: A minimum of one to three years professional job experience. You understand the ins and outs of working in a professional environment.
- This is a remote position, however, you must be online between the business hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET. Exact schedule to be determined upon hiring.
- You will have daily training sessions with the PPC director for a number of weeks to learn paid search the Group Twenty Seven way.
- Daily and weekly meetings and collaboration with the team occur via phone and chat during business hours, so it’s essential you are online and available.
- You will be required to become a certified AdWords professional.
Employment and Benefits
- This position is salaried at 20 hours per week with the option to move into a full-time position within three months.
- Benefits for full-time employees include three weeks paid vacation plus 10 paid holidays and birthdays off. A state-of-the-art laptop and other workspace necessities are provided.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked remotely in the past and can provide references.
If interested, tell us why you’re a good fit! Send your resume attention to Pauline Jakober: email@example.com.