As a PPC Associate at Group Twenty Seven, you’ll assist in tasks related to successfully managing our clients’ Google Ads accounts while working closely with a team lead.
During your first year, you’ll learn the basics of PPC account management. Throughout, you’ll receive one-to-one support from our in-house trainer who will develop a customized training plan for you to ensure you meet the needs of the clients you’re assigned.
Over time, you’ll get experience in all aspects of account management and — with proven performance — you’ll move into a more senior-level role.
This position is salaried at either 20- or 40-hours per week.
Your Tasks Will Include
- Managing keywords and site placements
- Reviewing daily ad spend, revenue and campaign activities
- Creating ad messaging for clients’ PPC campaigns
- Analyzing existing ads and making strategic recommendations for improvements
- Managing monthly PPC budgets
- Tracking and reporting on account performance daily, weekly and monthly, as needed
- Attending client meetings
- Supporting the team lead
You’re a Good Fit If You
- Are tired of long commutes to and from your office and value the opportunity to work from home
- Have the ability to work independently and yet welcome oversight and feedback
- Enjoy continual learning and are readily adaptable to change
- Are motivated to learn and develop into a Google Ads management expert
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years professional work experience
Benefits of Working at Group Twenty Seven
- A welcoming, upbeat and collaborative team environment
- In-depth, one-to-one training during your first year
- Continued professional development and growth with the support of mentors and peers
- Generous paid time off: 3 weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays and birthdays off
- Health benefits and reimbursements after 90 days of employment.
About Group Twenty Seven
Group Twenty Seven is a privately-owned company that was founded in 2010. Our small team of PPC experts is passionate about what we do, and we enjoy helping an array of clients within both B2B and B2C industries.
Our team is 100% remote. Team members are located in Colorado, Utah, Arizona and Massachusetts.
If you live in one of the above states, and are interested in joining us, let us know why you’re a good fit. Preference is given to candidates who provide a cover letter, resume and references.
To apply, send your email to Pauline Jakober.