Best Corporate Events delivers original event programming with experienced facilitators to corporate groups and large organizations across North America, including Fortune 100 companies.
- Ad landscape saturated with advertisers outside of the corporate events industry.
- Low quality scores and ad impressions. Best Corporate Events’ PPC account needed improved quality scores and ad impression rates to be a competitive player in the ad landscape.
- Limited future growth. With little success in their strongest markets, the prospect of expanding to other locations seemed remote.
- Optimize accounts with a targeted strategy for landing pages.
- Tighten relationships between keyword, ad copy and landing pages.
- Rollout program nationwide. Once the client achieved high quality scores and a good share of ad impressions, their PPC advertising was rolled out to markets across the U.S.
- Remain open to testing and iterating. Throughout its partnership with Group Twenty Seven, Best Corporate Events has remained open to testing and iterating, which has been a major contributor to its PPC success.
- Steady YOY growth for 10 years.
- An average of 15% increase in leads annually.
Group Twenty Seven delivers.
“Simply put, in the past ten years, Pauline and Group Twenty Seven have helped me grow a small start-up team building company into the largest corporate event company in America. Since then, I’ve enlisted Pauline to handle another one of my start-ups, with two more launching this year. Any company can say they can manage your PPC marketing, but Group Twenty Seven delivers.”—Scott Flynn, CEO, Best Corporate Events