Since 1999, My Foot Shop has been helping customers find the right products with medically guided shopping. More than just a retail store, My Foot Shop’s mission is to democratize healthcare and build a community of customers.
- Over-optimization. PPC accounts were so tightly managed, ad spending was in decline and performance suffered. Customers in the early stages of the buying process weren’t reached and little attention was paid to brand awareness.
- Brand campaign revenue was trending down.
- Restructure overall program strategy. Rather than pausing lower-performing campaigns, the Group Twenty Seven team strategically leverages lower-performing campaigns in valuable branding areas to build brand awareness and drive overall account growth.
- Launch keyword and audience targeted campaigns in Search, Dynamic Search Ads and Smart Shopping.
- 41% increase in revenue year-over-year.
- 16% increase in revenue from brand campaigns.
- 43% increase in revenue from Smart Shopping campaigns (with a cost decrease of 13%), which is outperforming traditional shopping campaigns.
Their mix of creativity, data driven solutions, and transparency sets them apart.
“When we started working with Group Twenty Seven, we were ready to spend more in order to make more — but we weren’t sure how to do it strategically. Pauline and her team came in and tested new approaches and strategies that are taking our results to new levels. At the same time, they stay aligned with our goals and keep us well informed. It’s this mix of creativity, data driven solutions, and transparency that sets them apart. I highly recommend them.”—Christopher Case, CMO, My Foot Shop