Want to learn killer paid search tactics and be part of a dynamic and growing team?
Group Twenty Seven is a boutique online advertising agency that specializes in pay-per-click strategy and management, and we’re looking for someone who would be perfect as a PPC specialist – no prior PPC experience needed!
The ideal candidate:
- Has exceptional attention to detail and is extremely organized
- Is comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Is self-motivated and can work well independently
- Possesses good communication skills via email and by phone
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word, and comfortable working with online project management applications
The position will support the existing PPC team, providing data, reporting and analysis to the team as needed, including:
- Three- and 6-month PPC account reviews for clients
- Regular negative keyword management
- AdWords features audits
- Ad messaging analysis and recommendations
- Keyword trends analysis
- Auditing PPC account settings
No prior PPC experience is necessary for the PPC specialist position. Learn PPC the Group Twenty Seven way directly from the PPC director.
This position is salaried at 20 hours per week with the option to move into a full-time position within a few months.
If interested, tell us why you are a good fit along with your resume attention to Pauline Jakober: email@example.com.