Ready to take your career to the next level?
Group Twenty Seven is hiring a Google AdWords – Paid Search Advertising Associate.
We’re a boutique digital agency and Google AdWords Certified Partner specializing in the strategy and management of Google AdWords paid search and display campaigns.
We’re building our team! Group Twenty Seven is 100% distributed with most team members living in Colorado, Arizona and Massachusetts.
We’re looking for the ideal candidate to join our team and grow with our company in a paid search advertising associate role.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn solid paid search skills, grow with a dynamic company and make a real difference to both B2B and B2C companies in a variety of industries via online advertising.
We’re open to hiring entry-level (one to two years experience) OR management level (two to five years experience).
Competitive salary based on experience.
This position supports a team lead by providing data, reporting and analyses as needed, including hands-on account management such as:
- Managing negative keywords
- Reviewing daily ad spend, revenue and campaign activities
- Creating ad messaging for clients’ PPC campaigns
- Analyzing existing ads and making strategic recommendations for improvements
- Performing keyword trends analyses
- Auditing PPC account settings at regular intervals
- Managing monthly PPC budgets
- Tracking and reporting on performance daily, weekly and monthly, as needed.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications for this role:
- Focused: Exceptional attention to detail to ensure efficient PPC management
- Methodical: Consistent high level of day-to-day organization to keep PPC accounts running smoothly
- Creative: Good writing skills and the ability to generate creative advertising messages to drive client success
- Analytical: The ability to review data and analyze in order to spot trends and potential performance issues.
- Strategic: The ability to make insightful and valid recommendations to create a plan for our clients’ future success
- Tech savvy: Familiarity with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (including basic formulas and graphs) and Word; comfortable working with online applications
- Budget savvy: Confident working with budgets and numbers daily to keep clients happy and accounts on target
- Motivated: Capable of working efficiently and independently
- Communicative: Good communication skills via email and phone to interact with clients and colleagues
- Marketing experience: Prior marketing experience with a broader context of understanding of online advertising
- Work experience: A minimum of one to three years professional job experience. You understand the ins and outs of working in a professional environment.
- You have a strong desire to learn Google AdWords and stay on top of changing trends in the industry
- You will have daily training sessions with the PPC account manager & training lead for a number of weeks to learn paid search the Group Twenty Seven way
- Daily and weekly meetings and collaboration with the team
- You will be required to become a certified AdWords professional.
Employment and Benefits
- This position is salaried at 40 hours per week
- Health insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Membership to WeWork and Connect offices
- State-of-the-art laptop and other workspace necessities are provided
- Three weeks paid time off plus 10 paid holidays and birthdays off.
Tell us why you’re a good fit!
Send your cover letter and resume attention to Pauline Jakober: firstname.lastname@example.org.